Add RF433 Gateway
- Enter into the RF433 Gateway control interface. Tap “+” to add RF
Remote. Please note that no matter what type of RF Remotes, the maximum number you can add is 4 (1-4 button/Curtain/Alarm).
- Select the RF Remote with correct buttons. If you want to add
an RF Remote with 4 buttons, then select the 4 buttons, click Confirm. Then you’ll see the 4 buttons device on the interface. As you can see there are Button0, Button1, Button2, Button3, you’ll need to pair the buttons with RF Remote button A B C D one by one.
- If you want to add 433MHz RF IR sensor or 433MHz RF door sensor, please select Alarm.
- Learning with RF buttons: press and hold Button0 on the App until you hear a beep sound from the RF433 Gateway, the red led of RF433 Gateway will start fast blink, which means it has entered into learning mode. Then quickly press the A button of RF Remote. You’ll hear two beep sounds, and the red led of RF433 Gateway will blink twice. This means it has learned successfully. The Button0 will lighten. If you use other RF Remote to learn with Button0, it will overwrite previous codes. Please repeat above steps to learn other buttons. If it doesn’t learn successfully in 1 minute, it will timeout and exit learning mode.
- Please keep the distance between RF433 Gateway and RF Remote within 30 meters.
- If you want to cancel the pairing buttons, please directly delete the RF Remote you have added.
- One RF433 Gateway supports to add up to 4 RF Remote.